Ten Things You'd Be Surprised To Know About Me

10:40 PM

1. When my Pol Sci 14 Prof asked me what my ambition in life is, I answered “To be a lawyer-economist married to a fellow lawyer-economist and with a lot of future lawyer-economist kids.”

Now honestly that isn’t true at all, but I guess it’s not that bad if it does come true, ne?


2. A fortuneteller once told me that I’d end up with a professor and have five kids.

If the professor’s name is Kris Allen, bring it on. Otherwise, forget it.


3. The worst thing that anyone has ever called me is not bitch, (which Janine Claire Satorre calls me everyday) but actually “…an iceberg with a stick shoved up her ass.”


4. At some point in my life, I’ve wanted to be a genetic engineer, an anime storyboard editor, an ichthyologist, a lawyer, a diplomat, an animal farm owner and a book author.

One thing I never wanted to be was an economist.


5. Right now the person I look up to the most is this wonderful man named Joeven Rex Dizon. ^_^ (Surprise ba yon?)


6. So far, only two movies have made me cry – I Am Sam and Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros.


7. At home my parents call me Nei-Nei. My sister Daisy is called Dei-Dei and my only maternal first cousins Ryan and Elaine, who are more like our siblings than cousins, are called Yan-Yan and Len-Len respectively.


8. I need at least 40 minutes to take a good bath. Anything shorter than that, I don’t feel comfortable and I usually have to shower again.


9. I like watching Happy Tree Friends (Yes, the sheer morbidity of it makes me laugh), but only when I’m with Joyce and Xonja.


10. I lie as easily as I eat chocolate pie. ^_^

You Might Also Like