Like Rachel Berry with Her Two Gay Dads

8:07 AM


Last Wednesday, Kuya Al and I were to have our weekly dose of coffee when on my way to Trinoma I dropped by the Aguman tambayan and saw my beloved Buddy Felipe! It’s been a long time since I and Buddy Feps last hung out because he had his practicum this sem, kaya kinulit ko siya ng kinulit hanggang wala na siyang nagawa kundi sumama sakin sa Trinoma.

After spending the afternoon at Starbucks, the three of us had dinner at Pizza Hut, where we took a couple of pictures including that one (points above). I laughed the first time I saw that picture and told Buddy Feps that it's like Rachel Berry with her two gay dads. :)) Buddy just laughed, pointed at Kuya Al and said “Okay lang basta siya yung maitim!”

I really love my Buddy Feps. ^_^

You Might Also Like