This must be how C9 fans feel, huh?

11:04 PM

I'm used to players leaving/getting kicked from teams, but it's a whole other thing to have 4/5 guys go. If zai or Kuro were still on the team it would have been a bit more bearable, but this new Secret roster... oh Lord. Are you testing how much faith I have on Clement Ivanov?

I like the teams I cheer for to be made up of nice, chill and cerebral players. I don't mind them being painfully straightforward like Puppey or being crazy enough to buy a team mate 18 tangos like Dread. But I don't want them to be face-palm inducing flamers, and I especially don't want them to be pricks who slosh Monster Energy on people's heads when they don't like the prank played on them.

I guess I'll have to change my flair to VP or Alliance now. Heck if Limmp can get his Lina mojo back I'll go with NiP. Even the rumored Dendi + 4 new guys iteration of NaVi is more stannable than Secret's current line-up.

RIP 2015 Team Secret, and RIP my Secret reddit flair. I would follow Puppey to the depths of hell (to see Pit Lord and haul him back to earth?) but this current team is just too much to bear.


You Might Also Like