To the Birthday Boy

8:16 PM

I didn’t have time to scribble down a note before I gave you your gift bilang kayo nina Lawi and Archer ang sumalubong sakin kalabas ko sa Blue Magic. :P So I decided to blog this nalang. ^_^

Happy Birthday. Thank you for being a good friend to me even when I have not always been a good one to you. I have many quirks that make me difficult to deal with, not to mention the fact that I have this habit of pushing people away, but you are one of those friends who never left even when I tried to shove them out. Even after all the not-so-good things I said and did to you, you were still the one who always invited me to dinners and dota games and EBS’s and everything else. I will always be here for you the same way you have always been there for me.

I gave you a pillow for symbolic reasons that no longer need discussing. O yan ha, quits na tayo. But all kidding aside, I know that despite everything that happened, we’re in a better place right now, and things can only get better from here.

P.S. The pillow’s name is Chokey. I named him after Lebron. ^_^

You Might Also Like