Weirdest/Funniest/MostAmazing/MostFulfilling Thing Ever

12:45 PM

So this morning I was at the train station waiting for a train (syempre alangan namang maghintay ako ng barko sa MRT) and this girl beside me was surfing the net with her phone and guess what, she was reading something that Jin (well in real life, I) wrote! It was the weirdest, funniest, most amazing, most fulfilling thing ever. ^_^ I like wanted to 'kalbit' (how do you say that in English? Poke sounds wrong.) her and say "Hey, it's me Jin, I wrote that!" but I restrained myself because that would be too weird, even for me.

Anyway I checked my mail today and there's a new comment and the flag in the sender's account is the Philippines so I'm assuming its her. I sent a reply saying I think I saw her at the MRT this morning. Let's see what she replies! ^_^

You Might Also Like