A Penny for My Random Thoughts

11:31 PM

1. Yesterday was an epic day. I had lunch with Archer, Bong, Boss and Lawi at SM, we watched Praybeyt Benjamin at Rob and then went back to SM for meryenda which was supposed to be ice cream but since ‘Crispy Cream’ was expensive and there were no seats at 7/11, we ended up sampling Max’s Giant halo-halo. Apparently I have earned the reputation of spilling liquids. :P


We spent the whole day laughing about anything and everything, but Lawi’s interpretation of ‘Parking for the disabled’ takes the epic win. Trust my crazy orgmates to turn something supposed to be nice into a laugh trip!

Looking forward to watching The Road soon. No matter how much Boss says we never will. :)

2. Er, this sounds a bit weird, but… Well, I never knew that watching a man eat chili crabs with his bare hands could be so… um… satisfying? I swear, I couldn’t take my eyes off him. It was just… so… uh, yummy?

Gawd there must be something wrong with me. I am disturbed with myself.

3. Speaking of disturbed. We were at SM Bacoor’s Dep last week when I saw something totally unbelievable – NBA bath towels that had players’ cartoon faces printed on them! I mean, I love Dirk Nowitzki enough to declare that he’s the best thing to happen to NBA whocaresaboutMichaelfreakinJordanguycan’tshootone-leggedjumpers, but the idea of getting out of the shower and wiping myself dry with Dirk’s face is just so weird/awkward/disturbing.

If any of you my readers look forward to rubbing Kobe’s or Wade’s or LBJ’s faces into your bodies, drop me a tag and explain to me why anyone would want to do that. For real.

4. Speaking of NBA. I is so sad about the lock out. How are the Mavs supposed to defend their title when there are no games? How is a clutch team supposed to work their way up again if there are only 50 or less games this season, assuming there is gonna be a season in the first place?


 Above all, I just miss watching Dirk play. :(

5.

Admir, Jolie, Vigoss. Arguably the holy trinity of Virtus Pro (arguably, as very possibly it’s NS, Jolie and Vigoss) which is arguably the best DotA team EVAH (again, arguably, because there’s EHOME 2010). Jolie reminds me a lot of Kenn De Vera. Ang lakas ng dating, you’d never think that he’s… not-that-tall. :)

Sigh. And where was I when VP was kicking ass? I was scolding Stalin Francisco for being too addicted to a “…stupid game…”

If I only knew what I would be doing at 2am in grimy internet cafés five years later, I would have asked Stalin to teach me how to DotA. Then maybe I wouldn’t be so pathetic.

6. New record: Panic at the Disco’s New Perspective has hit 520 plays on my iPod!

7. Epic thread at Sherdog.com.

Title: GSP is not gay
Post: I believe that GSP is not gay. He is just too focused on training and he has no sexuality.
Replies:
TS why did you make this thread and why am I actually posting on it?
The gayness in this thread is astounding.
I lost brain cells for reading this.

You Might Also Like