Some days it sucks to be me

8:29 AM

Some days I lose my phone. The last time it happened, I lost the phone I loved the most out of all the phones I have ever and currently own, to people who hijack jeepneys at 7.30 in the morning and happen to be pro at what they do, unlike the noobs at the SM North jeep route.

Some days I fail my exams. And I just feel so sad and disappointed and frustrated because I studied for them in a way that I have never done before, not in UP nor BPI. I memorized every single thing. But the questions were not on the material I studied.

Some days I get told that my classmates are intimidated by me because I seem so smart daw. And it feels so bad to know that people think you’re smart because the humiliation will be unbearable when they discover that I might actually fail this.

Some days I find myself alone in a coffee shop with a pile of notes on my lap waiting to be memorized. I feel so crappy that despite merely fifty pesos worth of load, I text two dozen people about how much I miss them. And how free I was when I was with them.

Some days I wonder if I’ll still have this job next month. I have to. Everything is on the line.

Some days it sucks to be me.

You Might Also Like