Oh yes.

5:51 AM



Gurl tell me about it. His version of ‘That’s All’ has been the only song I’ve listened to since Monday, and every time it gets to that line where he drawls ‘Taking it all instead of taking one bite’, I have to either swallow or bite my lip or the inside of my cheeks or something because I literally get chills up my spine and some other places that I deign to mention here.

He’s like Rob Thomas but even smexier, and I don’t even like guys with guitars!

It’s sad though that what he has going on is this ‘I be chilling’ thing and so every time his performances need him to show vulnerability (case in point, Somebody I Used to Know), he just ends up clutching his chest and doing this inward cringe thing with his shoulders, which just… well, so sorry that I have to grimace.

But Phillip Phillips, please do send me a ticket to California so I can throw myself on you already.

You Might Also Like