5 Things I Miss About College

8:32 PM

1. Walang pasok pag Monday so I can go back to QC on Tuesday morning. My head has still not absorbed the fact that I have to sleep early during Sundays now.

2. OK lang ma-late sa class. Ngayong may log-in na, 8.30 is 8.30 and 8.31 is late so I really have to make an effort to be on time, unlike dati na pakapalan lang ng mukha.

3. German (and more) cuts. No more cutting classes pag tinatamad - in fact, no more cutting classes at all. E kase naman, saan ako pupunta if I cut my classes? Sa CR?

4. Regular casual clothes. The corporate shiz looks good, but nothing beats that laid-back feeling of wearing a shirt, shorts and a pair of flip flops. Plus, mas madaling maglakad pag di naka heels ano.

5. DOTA. (Till 2am, special mention of Archer singing "...Puck the magic dragon...")

I like money and earning it, but I swear, I won't hesitate to give up one month's salary for another month as a college student in UP Diliman, with Econ 141 and all the misery that comes with it. But oh, well, life goes on.

You Might Also Like