Hmmm.

2:39 PM


This is my Dad. (And that is my hand. ^_^) He will turn fifty (I think) in July 31. Now that I have a job and some money, I'm wondering what I should buy him.

At first I thought about getting him more badminton stuff or maybe treating him to a nice grill (he loves baby back ribs), but this morning when I woke up he and Mum were arguing about his blood test results again. Apparently his sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides levels are off the charts but then again, what's new. If his test results returned normal, that would be new.

I'm pretty sure my mom would include me in the scolding if I get Daddy-yo another racket ("Nagbabadminton ka nga nababawi naman ang pinapawis mo kase kain kayo ng kain sa labas pagkatapos!") or treat him some nice juicy ribs ("Mataba yan, dapat sayo mag fish at gulay ka nalang!") so now I'm thinking maybe I should get him a box of Lipitor and Diamicron. ^_^ Pero parang super corny naman, magreregalo ako ng gamot.

You Might Also Like