Say Hello to Benz

1:48 AM

So this year I didn't plan to get a Starbucks planner like I usually do because:

1. I haven't really been going out with my Starbucks-loving friends lately so no chance to get stickers.

2. I'm actually more frugal now that I have a job even though my salary is way bigger than what I used to get as an allowance because:
a. I realized that I like having money better than spending it, i.e. I feel happier when I look at my passbook and see growing figures than when I go home from shopping and look at all the things I bought (except shoes).
b. I swore to myself that by my birthday next year (or a bit after that) I'm going to have ZSMJ in my life. Alas my dad says that because I'm working now, I just can't ask him to buy ZSMJ for me, we have to split his cost so I kinda need 400k by August. Clue: ZSMJ is not some cute little Chinese guy who inherited from Kuroky the title of best carry.

3. Lately I choose to spend my weekends curled up at home watching you-know-who than going to posh coffee shops to watch random people pass by.

4. As my psychologist said I am mukhang pera and not mukhang planner..

However it turns out that I'm still getting a planner this year because my Ate Len took it up to herself to collect stickers for me! She told me to consider it as my Christmas gift. I'm not complaining because last year she got me a box of cereals for Christmas. (She did buy me like a dozen clothes and shoes the whole year though.)

My last two planners were named Jake (after Two and a Half Men's Jake Harper) and Little Frankie (after UFC's Frank Edgar). Now say hello to Benz. He's an Oak planner named after ZSMJ's former team mate at  LGD, notorious for his Lina. (I love LGD, even now.) I went for Benz because he's the only other pro player I've ever seen do a solo-lane Lina besides Vigoss who once did a solo-mid Lina vs. Invoker.. Baller!

First entry on Benz? Under December 13, 2011, the note “Payday why you so far away : (”.

You Might Also Like