Slow down, things have been a little crazy
Right now it’s time to get away
You can find out what it is you’re really after
Time is on our side
Come on we’re leaving everything behind
So today I and my friends from the Kapampangan community went on an epic road trip to Archer’s house. Among the epic things we did are:
1. Crossed numerous Mexican borders, successfully evading the border patrol.
2. Formed a drug/smuggling/kidnapping cartel thanks to two cars pulling over (or not) at random places with Boss transferring from Kuya Rex’s car to Bong’s car for no apparent reason.
3. Got juked by the epic INC sign featuring a 12x2 strip of the colors green, white and red and the chevron sign. We were seriously expecting ‘This way to INC’ or something like that.
4. Encountered a rabid dog (laughing hyena daw) that can shake hands according to Archer.
5. The guys avoided being judged as malakas kumain because when they wanted a plateful more of rice they asked me to get it.
6. Went on an early Marian procession thanks to the truck ng tubo at truck ng kung ano man yon in front of us. We averaged 10km per hour from the second border to SM Pampanga. For realz.
7. Kuya Rex and I shopped together for the first time and we could’ve been mistaken for a couple designing a nursery or something like that, what with buying colorful floormats.
We’re gonna be so far gone
Some place we have never been before
Find a new favorite song
We’ll end up right where we belong
I also learned many epic things. Among them are:
1. May vlog thingy pala si Mo Twister that seems to suggest that Rhian Ramos did have an abortion.
2. May difference between staff-staffan as opposed sa totoong staff.
3. Ang RORO ay para sa cars at hindi sa mga cargo shipments or tao na gustong mag cartwheel or egg roll pasakay ng barko.
4. Russia is way more successful than Ukraine (may pino-plot langsilang kung ano according to Boss).
5. Balut is an aphrodisiac according to Lawi. (Um I get turned on when I watch Vigoss’ replays does that mean he is an aphrodisiac too?)
Thank you Archer for inviting us to your partay and thank you Kuya Rex, Boss, Bong and Lawers for the epicness. :)
You know that sun is shining, we’ll keep driving
Doesn’t matter where
Cause we got that open highway leading our way
As long as you are there, we can go anywhere